I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @HillaryClinton: Let's just sit with this for a moment and what it means. Tomorrow, Kamala Devi Harris will be the first woman sworn i… 2 hours ago
- RT @BrentToderian: “We found that there’s this perfect one-to-one relationship. If a city increased its road capacity by 10%, then the amou… 4 hours ago
- RT @sassycouncillor: @shoshannasaxe “Dear councillor, can you help make our city a more walkable, livable space, safe for a wide range of c… 6 hours ago
- RT @jenvasic: Some council votes of interest today: 🔥 Review backyard fires (Fall report). 🐔Review feasibility of backyard hens (timeline… 6 hours ago
- RT @judahoudshoorn: “What makes night within us may leave stars” ~ Victor Hugo 6 hours ago
- 30,540 hits