I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- Also left handed. Makes us more adaptable and open minded twitter.com/tomjgalloway14… 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre announces: Significant Partnership with @Carizon Family and Community Services & @ICC_New… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: We wish you a happy Civic long weekend! HopeSpring will be closed Saturday August 3 and Monday August 5. On Tuesday, Augus… 2 weeks ago
- Certainly helps my grandkids! twitter.com/BardishKW/stat… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: Thank you to the @CNDCF for your support of HopeSpring's Puddle Jumpers program. Your contribution directly supports kids… 4 weeks ago
- 24,111 hits