I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- On hold with public health. did you know that at one time the Region tried having real people on the end of the lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @cinemaven: @Mythsas The show I've seen every episode of has an official gif with my son in it so.... https://t.co/N4QipS80gq 1 day ago
- RT @robdeutschmann: Another great interview with Jean about preserving a significant heritage property. The Governor's House and County Gao… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday @jenvasic 2 days ago
- RT @povcanada: Irvin Waller author, emeritus professor, and a prize-winning champion of victim’s rights & violence prevention. Watch this s… 4 days ago
- 30,833 hits