I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @ChantalHuinink: Had a grand time on the grand tour of ShelterCare. So excited for the opening at the end of the month https://t.co/lwL3… 1 day ago
- Heard him on Farwell. He is not sure yet but loves the hill twitter.com/yvonnefern/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @newyorkerhumor: Today’s Daily Cartoon, by Teresa Burns Parkhurst. #NewYorkerCartoons https://t.co/uorGDYF6kf 1 day ago
Join 3,179 other subscribers
- 35,576 hits
- My Mother’s First Husband Went Missing In WW2. He is Found.
- The Answer isn’t Only More Homes for the Homeless.
- Banning Books, Banning Controversial Topics, Shutting up your Enemies is not Freedom of Expression.
- No Country for Only White Men: The Dewdney Murals
- Waterloo Region Crime Prevention Council: Death By Politics.