I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @Hope_Spring: Fashion Santa will be arriving at the Holiday Home Tour! He will be at the Activa model home at 653 Thomas Slee Drive on F… 5 days ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: On Thank You Thursday, we are thanking the fantastic volunteer coordinators of our 18th annual HopeSpring Holiday Tour of… 6 days ago
- RT @CoffeeNewsEnjoy: What's Happening in our community? Check this out to see! --> bit.ly/2pu1BVE @AngiesWaterloo @ElmiraTheatreCo… 1 week ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Public transit numbers on the rise since Ion launch in June therecord.com/news-story/964… Build it and they will come! 2 weeks ago
- #sflittleshopofhorrors https://t.co/arAne81GHQ 3 weeks ago
- 24,219 hits