I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @m2bowman: KWCF report says "For the last five years, population growth has averaged 12,742 people per year while new housing completion… 4 days ago
- RT @cinemaven: Please help this group by donating,or amplifying their message (or both 🙂) Thanks 1 week ago
- Absolutely. Not getting vaxxed when working at a LTC home is criminal. twitter.com/JoelRubinoff/s… 1 week ago
- RT @ShirleyLevene: The new for 2022 Leejay calendars benefitting Hospice Waterloo Region are now selling @FullCircleKW in down town #Kitche… 1 week ago
- RT @grandriverca: Today concludes another great camping season in Grand River Parks! From all staff, we extend a huge thank you for your r… 1 week ago
- 32,363 hits