I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @lindsayfshaw: @poolsadie @janemitchell @CBCToronto Again, not true. Libraries are geared towards many demographics including seniors (m… 1 day ago
- RT @lindsayfshaw: @poolsadie @janemitchell @CBCToronto ... libraries support book clubs (which will be more difficult now that interlibrary… 1 day ago
- RT @RoyceBodaly: Grateful to represent @DaveJaworsky at the Grand opening of @ApplyBoard in Kitchener. Wonderful speech from Minister of I… 2 days ago
- RT @FreundschaftP: The Amish have now notified officials at Notre Dame Cathedral that they are available the 3rd Saturday of August to rebu… 2 days ago
- RT @michaelmicacchi: @janemitchell @poolsadie @CBCToronto Thank you. Libraries are a vital, especially with young kids. It's wonderful to b… 2 days ago
- 23,922 hits