I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @jpuopolo: So the @GOP will accept 100k dead from a White President but not accept Healthcare from a Black President. 16 hours ago
- RT @mikeboos: I... hadn't considered this before. twitter.com/JasonThorne_RP… 16 hours ago
- Thank you for your comments about this video. Be kind and respect privacy. twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 19 hours ago
- #wrawesome #onpoli #COVID19 #facemask twitter.com/janemitchell/s… 1 day ago
- I have visited the sanctuary where the first pair were reintroduced into Ontario. And let's talk wild turkey. Both… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 27,778 hits