I am leaning towards Light Rail Transit because it will create 23,000 permanent jobs around the stations. Not to mention the hundreds of jobs building and equiping the route. Many of the building jobs will be local, and we can hopefully use a Canadian company for the trains. That would be my preference.
- RT @michelerule: Yay Canada! 8 women rowing GOLD! #gold #Canada #olympicgold 27 minutes ago
- RT @HillaryWarnedUs: She worked tirelessly behind the scenes to forge alliances and pass legislation. I don't remember a time when she grou… 54 minutes ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: George Washington was such a freakin' socialist twitter.com/KevinMKruse/st… 55 minutes ago
- RT @TheoMoudakis: Please enjoy my #RoleModel cartoon in today's @TorontoStar #PennyOleksiak #Olympics https://t.co/JvjoFyOJai 1 hour ago
- RT @RodKahx: One of the companies I work for just banned travel to all locations west of Manitoba. 1 hour ago
- 31,966 hits