I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @tomjgalloway14: @mikeboos And municipalities are the only level of government which by law must balance its budget #nodeficit 1 day ago
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: Today we honour the birth of Queen Victoria, the “Mother of Confederation”. Happy Victoria Day! https://t.co/PPYMHUsSi6 2 days ago
- RT @backt0nature: William was born color blind. His family decided to buy him special glasses w/color correcting lenses for his birthday. H… 2 days ago
- From the movie War Games: strange game, the only way to win is not to play. #gameofthrones 3 days ago
- RT @DorsaAmir: .@matt__Jordan's summary of the #GameOfThrones finale: "They broke the wheel. They melted the chair. What they did not see c… 3 days ago
- 23,994 hits