I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @Hope_Spring: Fashion Santa will be arriving at the Holiday Home Tour! He will be at the Activa model home at 653 Thomas Slee Drive on F… 5 days ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: On Thank You Thursday, we are thanking the fantastic volunteer coordinators of our 18th annual HopeSpring Holiday Tour of… 6 days ago
- RT @CoffeeNewsEnjoy: What's Happening in our community? Check this out to see! --> bit.ly/2pu1BVE @AngiesWaterloo @ElmiraTheatreCo… 1 week ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Public transit numbers on the rise since Ion launch in June therecord.com/news-story/964… Build it and they will come! 2 weeks ago
- #sflittleshopofhorrors https://t.co/arAne81GHQ 3 weeks ago
- 24,219 hits