I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @GamersIllogical: Check out my latest #podcast podbean.com/eau/pb-xiiyk-e… on #Podbean 6 hours ago
- RT @gnuman1979: Oops, there is no oops. Oops does not cover this. https://t.co/xIAdn1Tt6B 7 hours ago
- RT @andizeisler: A short list of things that are not synonyms for “feminism” Being a woman Having a successful career Being a mother Havin… 7 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: Don't use mental health to excuse Brad Parscale's physical abuse of his spouse. Millions of us in this country have mental he… 7 hours ago
- Made me think of some women politicians who tried to add hairdresser as political expense. Yet for women it is twitter.com/grandmagrit/st… 7 hours ago
- 28,979 hits
- Thank you for Thoughts and Prayers
- Will COVID Kill My Husband Even Though He’s Not Infected?
- Support Button Factory Arts
- The Road to Bike Lanes is Paved with Good and Bad Intentions
- Mandated Mask Wearing: Waterloo Regional Council has Passed Controversial Health Measures Before (And they all got re-elected).