I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- On hold with public health. did you know that at one time the Region tried having real people on the end of the lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @cinemaven: @Mythsas The show I've seen every episode of has an official gif with my son in it so.... https://t.co/N4QipS80gq 1 day ago
- RT @robdeutschmann: Another great interview with Jean about preserving a significant heritage property. The Governor's House and County Gao… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday @jenvasic 2 days ago
- RT @povcanada: Irvin Waller author, emeritus professor, and a prize-winning champion of victim’s rights & violence prevention. Watch this s… 4 days ago
- 30,833 hits