I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @lindsayfshaw: @poolsadie @janemitchell @CBCToronto Again, not true. Libraries are geared towards many demographics including seniors (m… 1 day ago
- RT @lindsayfshaw: @poolsadie @janemitchell @CBCToronto ... libraries support book clubs (which will be more difficult now that interlibrary… 1 day ago
- RT @RoyceBodaly: Grateful to represent @DaveJaworsky at the Grand opening of @ApplyBoard in Kitchener. Wonderful speech from Minister of I… 2 days ago
- RT @FreundschaftP: The Amish have now notified officials at Notre Dame Cathedral that they are available the 3rd Saturday of August to rebu… 2 days ago
- RT @michaelmicacchi: @janemitchell @poolsadie @CBCToronto Thank you. Libraries are a vital, especially with young kids. It's wonderful to b… 2 days ago
- 23,922 hits