I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @jenvasic: @sassycouncillor I really love this job. It combines all the favourite parts of my past jobs have been intake (or connecting… 25 minutes ago
- RT @sassycouncillor: What a nice day out! I think I’ll go for a walk to catch some sun... *strolling along* uh oh!!! too much coffee... mus… 28 minutes ago
- RT @vidman: Awww. Good dog. 😍 twitter.com/reuters/status… 5 hours ago
- RT @OldGreyMayors: New episode - @janemitchell returns to the (virtual) studio to talk about 2 topics that have been top of mind for Waterl… 5 hours ago
- RT @cinemaven: #TheVaginaBible makes the best Valentine's day, Mother's day, Birthday, baby shower gift It's also one of the best gifts I'… 6 hours ago
- 30,542 hits