I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- Also left handed. Makes us more adaptable and open minded twitter.com/tomjgalloway14… 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre announces: Significant Partnership with @Carizon Family and Community Services & @ICC_New… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: We wish you a happy Civic long weekend! HopeSpring will be closed Saturday August 3 and Monday August 5. On Tuesday, Augus… 2 weeks ago
- Certainly helps my grandkids! twitter.com/BardishKW/stat… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: Thank you to the @CNDCF for your support of HopeSpring's Puddle Jumpers program. Your contribution directly supports kids… 4 weeks ago
- 24,111 hits