I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- Hubby's chili fell over twice on the way home. Not a drop spilled. Way to go Tim Horton's! #takeout #tims 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: On today, #thankyouthursday we thank Gina's Closet in St. Jacobs for donating $2 280 to HopeSpring! This has been the 15th… 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: Young Adult Cancer Canada Big Cancer Hook-up is January 25th! Be sure to register at youngadultcancer.ca/bigcancerhookup. For any ques… 2 weeks ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary 11 years! https://t.co/K5aEX7oHgQ 2 weeks ago
- RT @taber: the people that approve bike racks love features like "unique, statement, flair, daring, interesting, modern" and the people tha… 2 weeks ago
- 24,328 hits