I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @grandriverca: Today concludes another great camping season in Grand River Parks! From all staff, we extend a huge thank you for your r… 26 minutes ago
- RT @ChrisSadeler: Hi Carolin. Agreed. Good to look to data and key performance indicators. We in this case the evidence is clear. CTIs save… 27 minutes ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Well said @Kathryn_McGarry I am so glad we now have chance for a 2nd CTS. @RegionWaterloo Council has been very support… 1 day ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Ion Phase 2 related developments in planning stage. Lands being assembled as did along Phase 1. @holdthelineWR Large… 1 day ago
- Yes! twitter.com/TheMarySue/sta… 2 days ago
- 32,350 hits