I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @MikeVickersCB: All I’m going to say on the “trucker” convoy is that I’m with the retired trucker that raised me & the 90%+ of his forme… 7 hours ago
- RT @MarianneMcnanny: @joemorin73 https://t.co/CxsW6cfxnB 8 hours ago
- RT @EAFWR: Today's the day! We still have spots remaining for our #GOVAXX Bus. 🚌💉 Come join us for your first or second shot (ages 12+) and… 20 hours ago
- Not funny twitter.com/FSFotos/status… 1 day ago
- RT @grandriverca: ⚠️Please stay OFF unmonitored water bodies, such as rivers, lakes & reservoirs. While colder temperatures allow for some… 1 day ago
- 32,698 hits