I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @jpuopolo: So the @GOP will accept 100k dead from a White President but not accept Healthcare from a Black President. 16 hours ago
- RT @mikeboos: I... hadn't considered this before. twitter.com/JasonThorne_RP… 16 hours ago
- Thank you for your comments about this video. Be kind and respect privacy. twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 18 hours ago
- #wrawesome #onpoli #COVID19 #facemask twitter.com/janemitchell/s… 1 day ago
- I have visited the sanctuary where the first pair were reintroduced into Ontario. And let's talk wild turkey. Both… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 27,778 hits