I’ve been getting some questions and had some of my own so I dropped into the LRT storefront on King St. in Uptown Waterloo (open Wed and Fridays, 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) for some answers.
1 What are the times for rapid rail transit to get anywhere?
Conestoga Mall to Ainslie St. 76 to 78 minutes. Same as Iexpress BUT that is a consistant time as there will not be the 401 and Hwy 8 traffic delays. There are now 21 stops for the LRT so that adds a few minutes.
Time by car: 20 to to 90 minutes depending on traffic. Average for me going to GRCA, 45 minutes.
Conestoga Mall to Fairway Mall: 40 to 43 minutes.
Car: 20 minutes if no delays, see above. The same time if you go by Weber or King.
Charles Terminal to Fairview: 20 to 25 minutes.
Car: same if take the same route, actually the same if take the expressway as you have to go through downtown traffic to get to the expressway.
- RT @OldGreyMayors: Our latest episode is live - featuring former CAO Mike Murray -> anchor.fm/oldgreymayors/… twitter.com/OldGreyMayors/… https:/… 10 hours ago
- RT @RegGrant2: @RevDaniel @Ord_Off When I fed the poor they called me a saint, when I asked why they were poor they called me a communist 1 day ago
- love trilobites. lots of fossils on the shore of Lake Huron #fossils twitter.com/Dean_R_Lomax/s… 5 days ago
- RT @RegionWaterloo: Starting this Wednesday, a new mobile vaccination bus will be bringing the vaccine to residents who have been unable to… 6 days ago
- Finally. Get it done! twitter.com/lprospero2/sta… 1 week ago
- 31,960 hits