Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @MikeVickersCB: All I’m going to say on the “trucker” convoy is that I’m with the retired trucker that raised me & the 90%+ of his forme… 7 hours ago
- RT @MarianneMcnanny: @joemorin73 https://t.co/CxsW6cfxnB 8 hours ago
- RT @EAFWR: Today's the day! We still have spots remaining for our #GOVAXX Bus. 🚌💉 Come join us for your first or second shot (ages 12+) and… 20 hours ago
- Not funny twitter.com/FSFotos/status… 1 day ago
- RT @grandriverca: ⚠️Please stay OFF unmonitored water bodies, such as rivers, lakes & reservoirs. While colder temperatures allow for some… 1 day ago
- 32,698 hits