Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @CambridgeJayne: @janemitchell @KarenCoviello @melissadurrell I remember that Jane! I attended both of the schools last year and thought… 5 hours ago
- RT @megancatney: The @RegionWaterloo had the chance to be a leader in #childcare but chose to put another barrier in front of working mothe… 5 hours ago
- RT @AmyFor6: @KarenCoviello @janemitchell @melissadurrell I’m a municipal councillor in Norfolk County and I attended a campaign school in… 5 hours ago
- RT @LoveWilmot: Three years ago today, for the first time in 44 years, @WilmotTownship council had a woman serving on council. This was the… 5 hours ago
- Yes! twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 20 hours ago
- 29,859 hits