Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- Also left handed. Makes us more adaptable and open minded twitter.com/tomjgalloway14… 6 days ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre announces: Significant Partnership with @Carizon Family and Community Services & @ICC_New… 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: We wish you a happy Civic long weekend! HopeSpring will be closed Saturday August 3 and Monday August 5. On Tuesday, Augus… 2 weeks ago
- Certainly helps my grandkids! twitter.com/BardishKW/stat… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: Thank you to the @CNDCF for your support of HopeSpring's Puddle Jumpers program. Your contribution directly supports kids… 3 weeks ago
- 24,106 hits