Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @secupp: Want to stay healthy? Wear a mask. Want to keep your family safe? Wear a mask. Want businesses to come back? Wear a mask. Wa… 8 hours ago
- RT @jpuopolo: Hmmm 🤔 beta.ctvnews.ca/national/lifes… 19 hours ago
- RT @Redman4Region: Ontario Municipalities are calling on our federal and provincial partners before it’s too late @BardishKW @RajSaini4KitC… 19 hours ago
- RT @capacitycanada: We are excited to announce that Capacity Canada has partnered with @ConestogaC to bring you Modern Board! Modern Board… 20 hours ago
- RT @ShirleyLevene: Former school board trustee: 'stop naming schools after people' kitchenertoday.com/local-news/for… via @kitchenertoday @janemitch… 1 day ago
- 27,924 hits