Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- Love them twitter.com/BardishKW/stat… 13 hours ago
- RT @cinemaven: Congratulations to #SchittsCreek Canada represents ❤🇨🇦❤ 13 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: I’m Joe Biden and I approve this message. https://t.co/TuRZXPE5xK 13 hours ago
- RT @Rachael_Conrad: Me: *stares into the abyss* The abyss: https://t.co/3Lpu8Y7aH3 1 day ago
- RT @brucelauckner: To my friends celebrating the head of the year - Shana Tova! https://t.co/6Z3aPAIL3T 2 days ago
- 28,753 hits