Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @johnshewchuk: @HillaryClinton @JustinTrudeau As somebody once said about @BarackObama -- @HillaryClinton also gets it: @JustinTrudeau i… 19 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: I have seen my friend @JustinTrudeau show leadership in the fight for accessible child care, protected reproductive rig… 19 hours ago
- RT @BrooksFallis: So… 1. @jkenney declares pandemic over despite overwhelming contrary evidence. 2. @erinotoole attends “end of pandemic” S… 1 day ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: So true! Its baffling. https://t.co/CGEkFx1rTA 1 day ago
- RT @BardishKW: We are on the home stretch now - 4 days until #elxn44! https://t.co/9nus0wRXIt 1 day ago
- 32,158 hits