Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: Today we honour the birth of Queen Victoria, the “Mother of Confederation”. Happy Victoria Day! https://t.co/PPYMHUsSi6 23 hours ago
- RT @backt0nature: William was born color blind. His family decided to buy him special glasses w/color correcting lenses for his birthday. H… 23 hours ago
- From the movie War Games: strange game, the only way to win is not to play. #gameofthrones 1 day ago
- RT @DorsaAmir: .@matt__Jordan's summary of the #GameOfThrones finale: "They broke the wheel. They melted the chair. What they did not see c… 1 day ago
- Drogon burning the iron throne. My feeling all season! Lords picking the King, start of parliamentary democracy. #gameofthrones 1 day ago
- 23,992 hits