Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- Terrible. twitter.com/campbelllor/st… 2 hours ago
- He was a great man twitter.com/TorontoStar/st… 4 hours ago
- This is such a good show. Right up there with Home Town twitter.com/hgtvcanada/sta… 4 hours ago
- RT @brucelauckner: Another game changer. #HOPE twitter.com/cbcqueenspark/… 4 hours ago
- Will do! I have the pattern ready. Just doing a few poppies first. twitter.com/JSchneiderHaus… 4 hours ago
- 30,732 hits