Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- That's funny #Amazon . https://t.co/gsIT7iwwwV 1 hour ago
- RT @natehendley: For people who like to listen to books, some of my true-crime titles are available in audiobook format at Amazon. Click he… 3 hours ago
- RT @courtwaterfall: In our first quarter of our fiscal year, #ShelterMoversWaterlooRegion was able to move 20 more families than we did in… 4 hours ago
- RT @MmeKazemzadeh: Who’s in? I’ll be there! 14 hours ago
- RT @m2bowman: Regional Councillor Sean Strickland has announced he will not be seeking re-election in October's municipal election. #WRpoli… 1 day ago
- 33,648 hits