Here is the reply from staff on my question about salty compost.
“the quick answer is no we don’t have an issue with high salt content. Our current processor, IMS in Thorold has provided lab analysis indicating that the salt content is below existing provincial/CCME guidelines and they have no problems selling our finished compost to end markets such as golf courses, landscapers, etc”
- RT @Hope_Spring: On Thank You Thursday we say Thank You to Marion Roeder for running the Raffle for Hope Contest. We raised over $10 000 fo… 2 hours ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: Fashion Santa will be arriving at the Holiday Home Tour! He will be at the Activa model home at 653 Thomas Slee Drive on F… 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: On Thank You Thursday, we are thanking the fantastic volunteer coordinators of our 18th annual HopeSpring Holiday Tour of… 1 week ago
- RT @CoffeeNewsEnjoy: What's Happening in our community? Check this out to see! --> bit.ly/2pu1BVE @AngiesWaterloo @ElmiraTheatreCo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Public transit numbers on the rise since Ion launch in June therecord.com/news-story/964… Build it and they will come! 3 weeks ago
- 24,220 hits