Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @ShirleyLevene: catchtheacekw.ca We, the Kitchener-Waterloo Rotarians, are raising $ for @KidsAbility @StMarysGenHosp & @grhospi… 23 minutes ago
- Just because you personally don't like a piece of art, doesn't mean it should be removed. twitter.com/jenvasic/statu… 12 hours ago
- RT @philmarfisi: @robdeutschmann @570NEWS @2B_ONAIR I hope either @570NEWS or @farwell_WR get some other local faith leaders on to give an… 23 hours ago
- RT @sassycouncillor: Ohhh turns out I’m not the only one who makes things up at council meeting to try and further causes I know are the be… 23 hours ago
- RT @robyndoolittle: Hey everyone tagging me with questions, tomorrow @hichenwang, @RitaTrichur and I will be discussing the #PowerGap on Fa… 1 day ago
- 30,555 hits