Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- On hold with public health. did you know that at one time the Region tried having real people on the end of the lin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @cinemaven: @Mythsas The show I've seen every episode of has an official gif with my son in it so.... https://t.co/N4QipS80gq 1 day ago
- RT @robdeutschmann: Another great interview with Jean about preserving a significant heritage property. The Governor's House and County Gao… 2 days ago
- Happy Birthday @jenvasic 2 days ago
- RT @povcanada: Irvin Waller author, emeritus professor, and a prize-winning champion of victim’s rights & violence prevention. Watch this s… 4 days ago
- 30,833 hits