Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @OldGreyMayors: Our latest episode is live - featuring former CAO Mike Murray -> anchor.fm/oldgreymayors/… twitter.com/OldGreyMayors/… https:/… 11 hours ago
- RT @RegGrant2: @RevDaniel @Ord_Off When I fed the poor they called me a saint, when I asked why they were poor they called me a communist 1 day ago
- love trilobites. lots of fossils on the shore of Lake Huron #fossils twitter.com/Dean_R_Lomax/s… 5 days ago
- RT @RegionWaterloo: Starting this Wednesday, a new mobile vaccination bus will be bringing the vaccine to residents who have been unable to… 6 days ago
- Finally. Get it done! twitter.com/lprospero2/sta… 1 week ago
- 31,960 hits