Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @grandriverca: Today concludes another great camping season in Grand River Parks! From all staff, we extend a huge thank you for your r… 52 minutes ago
- RT @ChrisSadeler: Hi Carolin. Agreed. Good to look to data and key performance indicators. We in this case the evidence is clear. CTIs save… 53 minutes ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Well said @Kathryn_McGarry I am so glad we now have chance for a 2nd CTS. @RegionWaterloo Council has been very support… 1 day ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Ion Phase 2 related developments in planning stage. Lands being assembled as did along Phase 1. @holdthelineWR Large… 1 day ago
- Yes! twitter.com/TheMarySue/sta… 2 days ago
- 32,350 hits