Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @RachEttinger: Please sign our petition to hold the Federal Government accountable to recommence their work from 2019 so that #menstrual… 3 hours ago
- RT @RVAT2020: New ad: "Has Your Party Left You?" https://t.co/AQl8wgzfWA 3 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Fox News apologized for cropping Trump out of a photograph of him posing with convicted pedophile and sex trafficker Jef… 5 hours ago
- The upside of no longer being a special royal. Harry and Meghan can speak out! 6 hours ago
- RT @LatifRecord: Kitchener to allow Tent City site to stay for up to a year therecord.com/news/waterloo-… via @wr_record 11 hours ago
- 28,040 hits