Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @tomjgalloway14: @mikeboos And municipalities are the only level of government which by law must balance its budget #nodeficit 1 day ago
- RT @RoyalCdnLegion: Today we honour the birth of Queen Victoria, the “Mother of Confederation”. Happy Victoria Day! https://t.co/PPYMHUsSi6 2 days ago
- RT @backt0nature: William was born color blind. His family decided to buy him special glasses w/color correcting lenses for his birthday. H… 2 days ago
- From the movie War Games: strange game, the only way to win is not to play. #gameofthrones 3 days ago
- RT @DorsaAmir: .@matt__Jordan's summary of the #GameOfThrones finale: "They broke the wheel. They melted the chair. What they did not see c… 3 days ago
- 23,994 hits