Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @poniewozik: Undecided Ohio voter on CNN panel, asked if Biden's "clown" remark bothered him: "He’s spent the last five years calling El… 4 hours ago
- RT @vanallenmark: @JoeBiden Hell , they already have a shirt printing — https://t.co/pBG40MLvbE 5 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: This. This is Donald Trump's America. twitter.com/ByMikeBaker/st… 5 hours ago
- RT @jeneps: "What just happened?" Brian Williams asks Kamala Harris. Harris responds: "America was presented with a very clear choice." 5 hours ago
- RT @PattyArquette: #Debates2020 Both of Biden’s sons served. Shame on #Trump. He doesn’t pay the taxes we need to pay to care for Veterans.… 5 hours ago
- 28,986 hits
- Thank you for Thoughts and Prayers
- Will COVID Kill My Husband Even Though He’s Not Infected?
- Support Button Factory Arts
- The Road to Bike Lanes is Paved with Good and Bad Intentions
- Mandated Mask Wearing: Waterloo Regional Council has Passed Controversial Health Measures Before (And they all got re-elected).