Phoned my best friend this morning and she told me how great the latest Stephen King short story collection is.
Then she told me she got it at the LIBRARY! As a former librarian, I’ve been trying to get her there for years. She was worried because she might have had fines from years ago when she took her now grown sons!
She says to me: “And it’s free.”
In this recession, the library is the biggest bargain.
Because my friend is going each week with her aunt, she is hopeful that she won’t have fines now.
She was amazed at the bestsellers and the many audio CDs.
Of course Cambridge Public Libraries rock, it’s a known fact.
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Pretty happy about this twitter.com/RegionWaterloo… 6 hours ago
- RT @Canardiain: Did you know that our beloved Aporia has a cousin in London? Here is another one of Ed Zelenak’s pieces! 😍 I’m going to ma… 14 hours ago
- RT @DavidTrueman: @tcoleman @uxMark @nkgagne @Cycle_WR @tomjgalloway14 The answer, of course, is that we need both to suit the volumes and… 21 hours ago
- Angry woman. Ah yes. Let's go back to the days when men must be angry and loud and women soft and sad. And domestic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- And almost a good third of any group of politicians. What does it mean??? twitter.com/tomjgalloway14… 21 hours ago
- 28,190 hits