Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- Also left handed. Makes us more adaptable and open minded twitter.com/tomjgalloway14… 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre announces: Significant Partnership with @Carizon Family and Community Services & @ICC_New… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: We wish you a happy Civic long weekend! HopeSpring will be closed Saturday August 3 and Monday August 5. On Tuesday, Augus… 2 weeks ago
- Certainly helps my grandkids! twitter.com/BardishKW/stat… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: Thank you to the @CNDCF for your support of HopeSpring's Puddle Jumpers program. Your contribution directly supports kids… 4 weeks ago
- 24,111 hits