Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @JennPfenning: Thank you to @newhamburgindy for helping residents to be informed this election! WILMOT VOTES: Jenn Pfenning, Wilmot To… 10 hours ago
- RT @ChantalHuinink: Enjoyed excellent coffee, great conversation with friendly people and furry pets in the warm sunshine at @CafePyrusKW t… 10 hours ago
- RT @DorothyMcCabe: A big thanks to these fabulous people who knocked on doors last night! 🙌 Good conversations with interested residents. M… 21 hours ago
- RT @CambridgeJayne: 👏👏👏🙏 21 hours ago
- RT @tomjgalloway14: Come out and meet Chantal today. Be impressed. 21 hours ago
Join 3,165 other followers
- 34,182 hits