Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @ChantalHuinink: Had a grand time on the grand tour of ShelterCare. So excited for the opening at the end of the month https://t.co/lwL3… 1 day ago
- Heard him on Farwell. He is not sure yet but loves the hill twitter.com/yvonnefern/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @newyorkerhumor: Today’s Daily Cartoon, by Teresa Burns Parkhurst. #NewYorkerCartoons https://t.co/uorGDYF6kf 1 day ago
Join 3,179 other subscribers
- 35,576 hits
- My Mother’s First Husband Went Missing In WW2. He is Found.
- The Answer isn’t Only More Homes for the Homeless.
- Banning Books, Banning Controversial Topics, Shutting up your Enemies is not Freedom of Expression.
- No Country for Only White Men: The Dewdney Murals
- Waterloo Region Crime Prevention Council: Death By Politics.