Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- Done! twitter.com/ShirleyLevene/… 19 minutes ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/morricemike/st… 24 minutes ago
- buttonfactoryarts.ca/store/Aging-Ar… 4 hours ago
- RT @thekwcf: We are pleased to announce $240,000 to 9 Waterloo Region org’s through the Fund for Gender Equality. Learn more: https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- Test, test and test. It's the only way. twitter.com/picardonhealth… 5 hours ago
- 30,557 hits