Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @m2bowman: KWCF report says "For the last five years, population growth has averaged 12,742 people per year while new housing completion… 4 days ago
- RT @cinemaven: Please help this group by donating,or amplifying their message (or both 🙂) Thanks 6 days ago
- Absolutely. Not getting vaxxed when working at a LTC home is criminal. twitter.com/JoelRubinoff/s… 1 week ago
- RT @ShirleyLevene: The new for 2022 Leejay calendars benefitting Hospice Waterloo Region are now selling @FullCircleKW in down town #Kitche… 1 week ago
- RT @grandriverca: Today concludes another great camping season in Grand River Parks! From all staff, we extend a huge thank you for your r… 1 week ago
- 32,363 hits