Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @lindsayfshaw: @poolsadie @janemitchell @CBCToronto Again, not true. Libraries are geared towards many demographics including seniors (m… 1 day ago
- RT @lindsayfshaw: @poolsadie @janemitchell @CBCToronto ... libraries support book clubs (which will be more difficult now that interlibrary… 1 day ago
- RT @RoyceBodaly: Grateful to represent @DaveJaworsky at the Grand opening of @ApplyBoard in Kitchener. Wonderful speech from Minister of I… 2 days ago
- RT @FreundschaftP: The Amish have now notified officials at Notre Dame Cathedral that they are available the 3rd Saturday of August to rebu… 2 days ago
- RT @michaelmicacchi: @janemitchell @poolsadie @CBCToronto Thank you. Libraries are a vital, especially with young kids. It's wonderful to b… 2 days ago
- 23,922 hits