Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @GamersIllogical: Check out my latest #podcast podbean.com/eau/pb-xiiyk-e… on #Podbean 5 hours ago
- RT @gnuman1979: Oops, there is no oops. Oops does not cover this. https://t.co/xIAdn1Tt6B 6 hours ago
- RT @andizeisler: A short list of things that are not synonyms for “feminism” Being a woman Having a successful career Being a mother Havin… 6 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: Don't use mental health to excuse Brad Parscale's physical abuse of his spouse. Millions of us in this country have mental he… 6 hours ago
- Made me think of some women politicians who tried to add hairdresser as political expense. Yet for women it is twitter.com/grandmagrit/st… 6 hours ago
- 28,979 hits
- Thank you for Thoughts and Prayers
- Will COVID Kill My Husband Even Though He’s Not Infected?
- Support Button Factory Arts
- The Road to Bike Lanes is Paved with Good and Bad Intentions
- Mandated Mask Wearing: Waterloo Regional Council has Passed Controversial Health Measures Before (And they all got re-elected).