Took a tour of the new museum on Friday. Usually you see the architect’s drawings and in this case, fly-through and the real building is never expected to live up to the vision. In this case, the building exceeds the vision.
- RT @Hope_Spring: Today is Personal Support Workers Day - a day to honour all PSW! We celebrate the dedication and hard work you demonstrat… 1 week ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: We wish you Happy Victoria Day! We are closed for remote member support on Monday, May 18 for Victoria Day. We will resume… 1 week ago
- I'm starting a Givalanche of good! Help me get it rolling. thefoodbank.ca/laurier_emptyb… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Matthew_Morris: I do not know how to caption this. If life gives you lemons? Snow sculpting May 11? How about a stoic tribute to our fr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: COVID-19 Testing for People with Cancer-Information for patients at the Grand River Cancer Centre and their caregivers. Fo… 2 weeks ago
- 24,605 hits