Took a tour of the new museum on Friday. Usually you see the architect’s drawings and in this case, fly-through and the real building is never expected to live up to the vision. In this case, the building exceeds the vision.
- RT @CMW_KW2010: Honoured to be nominated for Rogers Oktoberfest Women of the Year Award, third year in a row. Thanks @janemitchell for the… 1 day ago
- RT @JacobLevenson: My dog Daisy, whom I love very much, just ate a check from a foundation for $50k. Most awkward email I’ve had to send in… 4 days ago
- RT @Hope_Spring: Here is what's happening at HopeSpring Cancer Support Centre this week! - mailchi.mp/hopespring/wha… https://t.co/lNuUzSIe0w 2 weeks ago
- RT @d0b0: Come explore #kwawesome's in a brand new way, with the KW Tech Slack Community. We are stopping at our favourite watering holes a… 2 weeks ago
- This year on Thurs Sept 26 at 7 PM at the Jazz Room uptown Waterloo twitter.com/savio_wong/sta… 2 weeks ago
- 24,146 hits