Last term I voted to give UW 15 million dollars to help build the new medical school. Controversial at the time. But now it is finished and the first class is graduating. 58% are family doctors and 50% of those are studying in the Region and will probably stay.
- RT @paulisci: Looking forward to tomorrow, Political People Who All Follow Each Other Tweeting To Remind Each Other To Vote Even Though The… 6 hours ago
- In case you were wondering who those with underlying causes are twitter.com/DanielNMiller/… 19 hours ago
- RT @DanielNMiller: Remarkable obituary in today’s paper. https://t.co/UbgbxzwHg6 20 hours ago
- RT @canteach: I have friends and family in different parts of the world. They can’t understand why @JustinTrudeau isn’t being given a huge… 20 hours ago
- RT @Gabby_ucm: US hospitals are overwhelmed with patients suffering from COVID. NOT with patients suffering side effects from the vaccine. 1 day ago
- 32,159 hits